August 10, 2019
Experience tasting over 175 crafted beers, ciders and malt beverages from 70+ breweries & enjoy delicious food from the area's finest restaurants!
The Spirit of Hudson
Food & Brewfest
The Rotary Clubs of Hudson and Nashoba Valley are excited to bring back the Spirit of Hudson Food and Brewfest for the 7th straight year! This is our largest fundraiser and provides funds for many of Rotary’s local programs and service projects.
With over 2,000 attendees, 100+ food and beer vendors and over $200,000 raised, this event has become a marquis summer event for Hudson and its surrounding communities. Some of the local organizations we have been able to support in the past because of this event are:
- Rivers Edge Arts Alliance
- Sponsorship of high school sophomores to attend RYLA, a Rotary-sponsored Leadership Conference
- Stop Hunger Now meal packaging event to package thousands of meals
- Local projects in Hudson, Stow, Bolton, and Lancaster
- Bridges to Malawai
- Dictionaries for third graders
- Scholarships for local high school students in both Hudson and Nashoba Valley school districts